STAY FOCUSSED FATTY BOOMBA


Drink less coffee

Drink more water
Drink NO alcohol
Eat less sweet treats


Tuesday, January 15, 2008

WEEK ONE


DIET
Well I tried to diet last week and lasted till Friday then had a Smarties binge. I think I tried to cut out starchy carbs far too quickly. Had a weekend of eating whatever but kept a bit of control.

Lost 1kg, don't know how that happened.

Exercise
Also crap. Swam on Monday, Upper Body on Tuesday and that was about it really. Walked the dog a few times but I don't really consider that exercise because I don't walk fast. Poor dog could never keep up.

Will do better next week.

1 comment:

Stinking Billy said...

Mrs Billy and I are dieting and exercising at the moment, and losing weight very steadily, thank you. We don't know how much can be attributed to the daily two miles walk and how much to just cutting down on the food, but we are long enough in the tooth to know that that really doesn't matter.

Your remark of not knowing how you lost 1kg at an unlikely time demonstrates my point. It works the other way around, too. Just keep doing it and stop weighing yourself too often. Once a week is enough.

Good luck with it and, well, don't get discouraged by weak moments or anything else. Just keep doing it until it becomes second nature. Who cares about boring?